Radioactive Fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate website for all your roleplaying needs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, I'm alexxona!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alexxona

alexxona

Hey, I'm alexxona! Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I'm alexxona!   Hey, I'm alexxona! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:30 am

Hi, I'm alexxona, also known as 'cynderfire' on Chicken Smoothie! Smile
I pretty new here and would love to share some stuff about me. Smile
I live in the United Kingdom in England.
I love to draw wolves, cats, dragons and mutated beasties! lol!
So basically, art is my life and I have been drawing since I was very young.
I was inspired by art and decided to become an artist, but my dream/goal is to be an Animator or Manga Artist and Author.
One of my inspirations of art is 'cells'. Yup, 'cells'. I like cellular artwork because it's do with science and creativity.
I spend my time doodling cells (Animal/Plant cells) well, because I'm addicted to art! Hahaha!
And....I'm a total geek! Not the smart geek but more of the study and work geek! study
Yes, I like to study and get good grades because I want to have a great future when I'm older and achieve more in life!
My favorite school subjects are the usual: English, math, Science, History/Geography, Art, ICT and Music.
I'm still a newbie to the paino and still learning how to play it, that's why I take music. ^^
I'm 12 years old, moving to 13 next month!
Imma female Filipina girl, yes I'm from the Philippines! xD
I love role playing, I'm a huge fan of the Warrior Cats Series By: Erin Hunter and Imma book worm! Very Happy
Thankies for reading!
Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm alexxona!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radioactive Fox :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: